Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Points (HACCP ) is a scientific approach to identify hazard in a food system & apply the result in eliminating or controlling them to ensure that the food is safe for the customers. The principles of HACCP are internationally recognized & aim to focus organization on the process & production steps and conditions critical to food safety in pursuit of consumer/user protection.
HACCP is applicable to all types of organizations irrespective of size, nature or geography of all Food Chain from farm to feed, primary producers, food manufacturers, transport & storage operators and industry such as producers of equipment, packaging, cleaning agents, additives, ingredients and related to food.
HACCP Compliance & Certification Provides Following Benefits:
- Food quality standards increase
- Saves business money in the long run
- Avoids poisoning customers
- Organizes your staff promoting teamwork and efficiency
- Food safety standards increase
- Ensures you are compliant with the law
- Organizes your process to produce safe food
- Due diligence defense in court.