Occupational Health & Safety
Occupational Health & Safety Management System: OHSAS 18001
OHSAS 18001 is a globally recognized standard for Occupational Health and Safety Management System and requirements of the health and labor protection system of an organization. OHSAS 18001 Certification establishes an organization's commitment to provide a safe working environment for employees & other concerns. The purpose is to reduce accidents, injuries & prevent fatal resulting in loss of life & time of people or loss or damage to equipment & environment.
OHSAS 18001 Standard is applicable to all types of organizations no matter of their size, nature or geography. OHSAS can be implemented in College, Hospitals, Construction, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing (Steel, Cement, Paper, Garments), Service Industry etc.
TNV Accredited OHSAS 18001 certification provides following Benefits:
- Helps to prevent accidents and thus reduced injuries
- Improves the management of EHS - Occupational Health and Safety
- Develops a responsible corporate status
- Assists with compliance with EHS legal requirements
- Increased health protection of employees
- Steps towards sustainable business
- TNV CERTIFICATION NEPAL
Tel: 0977-1-4223473/6925176, 9860555163